Florian Bucket list
Listen to Florian’s bucket list, but try the pre-listening questions first.
A bucket list is a list of items, challenges etc., that people want to do before they die.
A check-list of lifetime wishes that people really want to do at some point in their life.
Some are just wild dreams that will never be achieved, but some people really stick to their dreams and do everything within their powers to achieve their goals.
The ideas for bucket list have been used to make a film, where billionaire Edward Cole (Jack Nicholson) and car mechanic Carter Chambers (Morgan Freeman) are complete strangers, until fate lands them in the same hospital room.
The men find they have two things in common: a need to come to terms with who they are and what they have done with their lives, and a desire to complete a list of things they want to see and do before they die.
Against their doctor’s advice, the men leave the hospital and set out on the adventure of a lifetime.
Listen to Florian speak about his bucket list (Florian Bucket list) – don’t worry about any small mistakes that he has made, they can help both him and you – see this blog post on mistakes in learning – Learners, learn to love your mistakes.
Before you listen to the podcast (Florian Bucket list), think about the following questions :
- How long is the road, that he wants to travel in Florian’s bucket list?
- Which activities that are mentioned in Florian’s bucket list has he done before?
- Has he ever been to any of the countries that he wants to go to?
- How many countries does Florian mention in the podcast?
- Are there any items on Florian’s bucket list that you would add to your own, personal bucket list?
- What would you add as an item on your bucket list (you can note them in the comments below).