Ok, we are not quite into winter yet, it’s still autumn until 21 December.
There is a winter word hidden in the following sentences – can you find them?
For example: It’s now I need to go, not tomorrow. Answer, The word Snow.
Now you try.
- We went to the zoo, as it gives free zebra rides on Saturdays.
- She thinks we ate Rachel’s chocolate cake.
- The mask at Eden park would look good in my office.
- Jane saw, in downtown Sydney, a coat she loved.
- The car from the hire company is dirty.
- Elodie is smitten, so she says to her friends.
- Chris led Geraldine into the garden.
- It’s now Mandela said, as he looked across the land.
- The mountains, the glen and the isle, etc. are covered by a fine mist this morning.
- Put that rifle down! Shouted the sergeant to the private.
Answers in the comments below. 😆